Wednesday 11 February 2009

Outsider




I like both the movie and the book. I think I enjoyed most of the movie because I don’t like to read but I like to watch. The book has more information than the movie. The movie was half of the book and did not have the basic information of each scene. The book is on first person the movie was not on the first person. One thing that I didn’t like in the movie was the beginning when the Pony Boy started to write the story and at the end it didn’t show Pony Boy ending the story. Another thing that I didn’t like that the movie was too short. One thing that I like from the movie is that the main theme is emphasized. The quality of the movie was good and the actors too. I think if the writer of the book plays more the movie will be better and the person that watches the movie can see the author of the book. This book is exactly what a teenager wants to read, because the entire thing that tells this book teenager like to read watch movies about that and to make them happen.

No comments: