Wednesday 18 February 2009

1) It is possible to experience love at first sight.
I agree, because many people in Cyprus do that. Most teenagers if they saw a girl and this girl are good for that person they try to find out more about that girl like her phone where she lives and information like that. If they find that they speak to that girl they go and speak with this girl. And this person tells what he feels about that girl and then it comes the love.
2) Two complete strangers stuck on a deserted island could learn to love one another (and yes, stay with one another after being rescued).
I agree and disagree. I agree because if they are in an island that is desert will be loving each other because they will need each other to survive. One person to make something that will bet inside and the other to find food and make other things that they want to survive. I disagree because when they will come back will did not love each other because of the society will say things bad for that’s persons.
3) It is a good thing to sacrifice your happiness for the desires of others.
I disagree and I agree because if you want to play for final x-factor and your friend tell you to go on a restaurant to eat Cyprus food you will go? That is one reason that I disagree. Another reason that I disagree that if your friends tell you to go and jump from a cliff for fun will you go? I agree because sometimes when you are happy will change in few min. sometimes it’s good to sacrifice your happiness for others.
4) Women in your society are free citizens.
I agree and I disagree.
I agree because they have the equal rules like men. Women in Cyprus have a Women’s Day that honours them. Another reason is if the girls want to go somewhere they get the car or any transportation system and go where ever they want.
I disagree because in Cyprus we have some church like “Stavrovouni” that girls can not go in for many reasons. And also men have in Greece “Agio Oros” that girls can not go. And from ancient years women can’t go to “Olympic Games”.

No comments: