Sunday 26 October 2008

WHO AM I

The story is about a boy that tries to find out who he is and who his father is. When the boy goes to a shop to go shopping, then a girl came and spoke to the boy. The girl said to the main character that “her father died yesterday”. The main character is played by the actors James Mcavoy, Thomas Knetscmann and Angelina Jolie. Supporting actors are Common, Visionary director Timur Bekmambetov and Morgan Freeman. The girl taught to the boy how to use the gun, how to fight with other people and things like that. The boy and the girl were an amazing team to kill persons.


I like this movie because it has alot of action. It has a lot of mystery that you wait in the end to understand what is happening. The language that is used is easy to understated. Another thing this movie has and I like that the men didn’t know about his father and he try and he learn the truth in the end. One thing that I don’t like when he kill his own father. Also I like from this movie that show how the bullet go in the direction that actor want to go. I want to say that the boy from nothing that he learn he became the best of this movie. The thing that I want to say is that form nothing that we are we ca became the best of ever on this planet.

I enjoyed the time when the boy learn the truth about he wanted to know and how was fighted with the other people on this movie, and he won.


No comments: